Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc. Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved.
More Ocean View Realty Group Information
For information about Ormond By The Sea Florida visit the Ocean View Realty Group website
http://www.ovrealty.com/ormond-by-the-sea-fl.html If you are not ready to contact Ocean View Realty Group yet and are not sure where you are in your search you can always go back to the home page of this website and start over.
Ocean View Realty Group
1350 Ocean Shore Blvd Suite A
Ormond Beach Florida 32176
Curious about the real estate market in Ormond By The Sea? Visit the market watch page of this website for updates and comparisons to previous years.
Thinking of buying or selling an Ormond By The Sea home or condo?
Contact Realtor® Rhonda Lehnen at email@example.com
For additional information about Ormond By The Sea vacation rental homes and condos contact our Vacation Rental Specialists firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Ormond By The Sea Florida page for information about the local area http://www.ovrealty.com/ormond-by-the-sea-fl.html
Ormond By The Sea vacation rental home and condo information is on the Ocean View Condominium Rental Group Inc. vacation rental website at www.OrmondBeachCondoRentals.com
At Ocean View Realty Group, one call does it all!
Link to US postal service for change of address https://moversguide.usps.com
A few hints to help with the moving experience.
- Many people move on the first of the month and on weekends so be sure to make arrangements for movers or truck rentals a couple months in advance.
- The closer you get to moving day the more hectic things may become.
- Plan ahead and do some of the things early, like sending change of address notes to friends, family etc. Other things you can do early include:
- Decide what you will not move and have a yard sale or donate the items. Clean out the closets, garage, attic and basement. Make a packing plan.
- Have any needed service to your vehicle done.
- Arrange for insurance and utilities for your new home.
- Arrange for transfer of medical, dental, school and other records.
- Plan transportation and care for any pets.
- Set up your “packing station” and begin putting things there to get ready.
- Set aside an area to put important documents and other items you will be keeping with you on moving day. As you come across an item, put it in that area. Also keep a pad of paper and pen there and list items you want to carry with you and check them off as you locate and set them aside.
Toll free from the USA and Canada 1-800-356-3409
Local phone 386-441-8245
Ormond By The Sea Real Estate Specialist
If you are thinking of buying, selling or renting property in Ormond Beach or Ormond By The Sea contact Ocean View Realty Group today. We specialize in Ormond By The Sea Florida. We know condominiums in the Ormond Beach and Ormond By The Sea real estate market for sale and rentals of residential property. We participate in the Daytona Beach Area Multiple Listing Service (MLS). At Ocean View one call does it all!
Ormond Beach Vacation Rental Homes and Condos
Our Ormond Beach condo rentals and vacation homes are individually owned and often occupied by the owner so we must confirm availability with each individual owner for every rental. Personal involvement with our Ormond Beach Rental Specialists in planning your vacation rental is one of the many things we do that helps ensure your visit to Ormond By The Sea is enjoyable.
Scores of pages of information and photos can be found at the Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc. rental website at www.OrmondBeachCondoRentals.com There you will also find Ormond By The Sea information, links and vacation rental home photos.
Ocean View Realty Group Ormond By The Sea Florida
Sales and Rentals--Homes and Condos
Before you begin, make plans to carry with you any medications, valuables, flammable, unsafe, perishable or irreplaceable items. A change of clothing, toiletries, moving related documents, keys and maps would be other things to set aside. Other items that you may want to carry with you include your address book, phone to plug into at your new home, a hammer, screw driver, pliers, adjustable wrench, duct tape, masking tape and a knife. A towel, soap, toilet paper, paper towels, sponges and cleaning supplies may also come in handy at your new home.
Pack least used items in advance and try to keep items from the same room together. Remember too that lots of people move on the first of the month and on weekends, so make reservations for your mover or truck well in advance. Keep all of your boxes manageable with heavy items in smaller boxes and lighter item in bigger boxes. Clearly mark each box for the room it is going to so on arrival, everything will be easier to identify. Donate items or have a yard sale to reduce what you will need to pack and move.
Packing Supplies, Set Up A Packing Area
- You will probably need twice as many boxes (or more) than you originally planned
- Bubble wrap and newspaper for wrapping things
- Pens and markers
- Tape measure
- Packing tape and scissors
- Twine or rope
- Furniture pads or old sheets and blankets
- Box cutter/knife
Relocating to Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach or Ormond By The Sea with children? Volusia County school information is at http://www.volusia.k12.fl.us/
Ormond By The Sea Florida
Ormond By The Sea Florida is a mostly residential unincorporated area between Daytona Beach and Flagler Beach, and between the Atlantic Ocean and the Halifax River. Just outside the city limits of Ormond Beach, there are mainly condominium buildings along the beach and State Road A1A. Most of the remainder of the Peninsula is single family homes and parks.
For additional Ormond Beach and Ormond By The Sea Florida information and photos visit the Ormond By The Sea page on the Ocean View Condominium Rental Group, Inc. vacation rental website. Links to information and Daytona Beach area attractions is on the helpful links page.
Buying, leasing or selling real estate requires the knowledge and expertise of a professional. Whether you are buying or selling for the first time or adding to your real estate holdings or just looking for a second home or retirement property, Realtor® Rhonda Lehnen can help you find your way through it all. Contact Realtor® Rhonda today at 386-441-8245 or email@example.com